Une production de plus de 200 publications scientifiques
L'ensemble des publications scientifiques produites par l'équipe est disponible sur la plateforme de consultation et de dépôt de la production scientifique HAL : https://hal-agrocampus-ouest.archives-ouvertes.fr/AGROCAMPUS-OUEST-IRMAR
Les 10 dernières publications de l'équipe déposées sur HAL
- [hal-03246582] Should I stay or should I go now?Recovery time effect on walking capacity in symptomatic peripheral artery diseaseThe objective of the study was to investigate the effect of recovery time on walking capacity (WC) throughout repeated maximal walking bouts in symptomatic lower-extremity peripheral artery disease (PAD). The effect of recovery time on WC (maximal walking time) was determined in 21 participants with PAD in three experimental conditions [recovery time from 0.5 to 9.5 min + a self-selected recovery time (SSRT)]: ) 11 repeated sequences of two treadmill walking bouts (TW-ISO); ) a single sequence…
- Purpose - This study aimed to determine and compare the accuracy of different activity monitors in assessing intermittent outdoor walking in both healthy and clinical populations through the development and validation of processing methodologies. Methods - In study 1, an automated algorithm was implemented and tested for the detection of short (≤1 min) walking and stopping bouts during prescribed walking protocols performed by healthy subjects in environments with low and high levels of…
- [hal-02620018] ICU Bed Availability Monitoring and analysis in the Grand Est region of France during the COVID-19 epidemicBackground: Reliable information is an essential component for responding to the COVID-19 epidemic, especially regarding the availability of critical care beds (CCBs). We propose three contributions: a) ICUBAM (ICU Bed Availability Monitor), a tool which both collects and visualizes information on CCB availability entered directly by intensivists. b) An analysis of CCB availability and ICU admissions and outcomes using collected by ICUBAM during a 6-week period in the hard-hit Grand Est region…
- [hal-03227385] Galleria mellonella Larvae as an Infection Model to Investigate sRNA-Mediated Pathogenesis in Staphylococcus aureusSmall regulatory RNAs (sRNAs) are key players in bacterial regulatory networks. Monitoring their expression inside living colonized or infected organisms is essential for identifying sRNA functions, but few studies have looked at sRNA expression during host infection with bacterial pathogens. Insufficient in vivo studies monitoring sRNA expression attest to the difficulties in collecting such data, we therefore developed a non-mammalian infection model using larval Galleria mellonella to…
- [hal-02926395] Hypomethylation of the aquatic invasive plant, Ludwigia grandiflora subsp. hexapetala mimics the adaptive transition into the terrestrial morphotypeOngoing global changes affect ecosystems and open up new opportunities for biological invasion. The ability of invasive species to rapidly adapt to new environments represents a relevant model for studying short‐term adaptation mechanisms. The aquatic invasive plant, Ludwigia grandiflora subsp. hexapetala, is classified as harmful in European rivers. In French wet meadows, this species has shown a rapid transition from aquatic to terrestrial environments with emergence of two distinct…
- [hal-03445774] Prediction of fatty acids composition in the rainbow trout Oncorhynchus mykiss by using Raman micro-spectroscopyThe importance of poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) in food is crucial for the animal and human development and health. As a complementary strategy to nutrition approaches, genetic selection has been suggested to improve fatty acids (FAs) composition in farmed fish. Gas chromatography (GC) is used as a reference method for the quantification of FAs; nevertheless, the high cost prevents large scale phenotyping as needed in breeding programs. Therefore, a calibration by means of Raman…
- In movement ecology, the few works that have taken collective behaviour into account are data-driven and rely on simplistic theoretical assumptions, relying in metrics that may or may not be measuring what is intended. In the present paper, we focus on pairwise joint-movement behaviour, where individuals move together during at least a segment of their path. We investigate the adequacy of twelve metrics introduced in previous works for assessing joint movement by analysing their theoretical…
- [hal-01727161] Multi-tissue transcriptomic study reveals the main role of liver in the chicken adaptive response to a switch in dietary energy source through the transcriptional regulation of lipogenesisBackground: Because the cost of cereals is unstable and represents a large part of production charges for meattype chicken, there is an urge to formulate alternative diets from more cost-effective feedstuff. We have recently shown that meat-type chicken source is prone to adapt to dietary starch substitution with fat and fiber. The aim of this study was to better understand the molecular mechanisms of this adaptation to changes in dietary energy sources through the fine characterization of…
- [hal-00730144] Complex trait subtypes identification using transcriptome profiling reveals an interaction between two QTL affecting adiposity in chickenBackground: Integrative genomics approaches that combine genotyping and transcriptome profiling in segregating populations have been developed to dissect complex traits. The most common approach is to identify genes whose eQTL colocalize with QTL of interest, providing new functional hypothesis about the causative mutation. Another approach includes defining subtypes for a complex trait using transcriptome profiles and then performing QTL mapping using some of these subtypes. This approach can…
- [hal-01286555] Molecular alterations induced by a high-fat high-fiber diet in porcine adipose tissues: variations according to the anatomical fat locationBackgroundChanging the energy and nutrient source for growing animals may be an effective way of limiting adipose tissue expansion, a response which may depend on the genetic background of the animals. This study aims to describe the transcriptional modulations present in the adipose tissues of two pig lines divergently selected for residual feed intake which were either fed a high-fat high-fiber (HF) diet or an isocaloric low-fat high-starch diet (LF).ResultsTranscriptomic analysis using a…
- Causeur, D. (2021) Sparse inverse time correlation model for signal identification in functional Near Infrared Spectroscopy data. June 2021. Invited talk at Journées de Statistique, Nice.
- Causeur, D. (2021) Sparse inverse time correlation model for signal identification in functional Near Infrared Spectroscopy data. April 2021. Channel Network Conference, 2021, Online conference. Slides
- Emily, M. (2021) Analyzing (complex) systems with Structural Equation Modelling, Invited talk. March 2021. NetBio.
- Etienne, MP (2021) Identifying stationnary phases in animal movement during the invited session on Movement ecology.April 2021. Channel Network Conference, 2021, Online conference.
- Etienne, MP (2021) Identifying stationnary phases in animal movement during the invited session on Movement ecology. Séminaire Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann, April 2021
- Causeur, D. (2020) Adaptive handling of dependence in high-dimensional regression modeling. November 2020. Invited talk at the Dutch Biometric Conference.Emily. M. (2020) Aggregation of dependent statistics in genome-wide association studies, Invited talk. February 2020. Grenoble.
- Etienne, MP (2020) The Langevin model: a continuous time movement model to understand habitat selection June 2020. Virtual International Statistical Ecology Conference
- Causeur, D. (2019) Functional Analysis of Variance in the Comparison of Curves. November 2019. Invited talk at School of Occupational Therapy, National Taiwan University, Taipei
- Emily, M. (2019) Exemples et perspectives de recherche en IA pour l’agriculture, Conférence invitée. Juin 2019. Matinale du Pool «IA et agriculture».
- Emily, M. (2019) Aggregation of dependent statistics in genome-wide association studies, Invited talk. June 2019, Paris.
- Emily, M. (2019) Aggregation of dependent statistics in genome-wide association studies, Invited talk. April 2019, Journées de la statistique à Rennes (JSTAR), Rennes.
- Etienne, MP (2019) Detecting alterations in genomic profiles : Rate of convergence to an Ornstein Uhlenbeck process. Séminaire AgroparisTech Mars 2019
- Etienne, MP (2019) Stochastic Differential Equations for movement ecology, Séminaire INRA Démécology Mai 2019.
- Hébert, F., Emily, M. and Causeur, D. (2019) Prise en compte de la dépendance en classification supervisée. 51èmes Journées De Statistique . Nancy, France, 2019.
- Mira, S., Emily, M., Mougel, C. and Le Cadre. E. (2019) Crop diversification positively alters the intensity of soil-plant interactions in intensive agrosystems, Rhizosphere 5, Saskatoon, Canada, July 2019
- de Tinguy, X., Pacchierotti, C. M. Emily, Chevalier, M., Guignardat, A. Guillaudeux, M., Six, C. Lécuyer, A. and Marchal, M. (2019) How different tangible and virtual objects can be while still feeling the same?, WHC 2019 - IEEE World Haptics Conference, Jul 2019, Tokyo, Japan. pp.1-6.
- Causeur, D. (2018) Ignoring dependence in large-dimensional testing issues: what consequences? July 2018. Channel Network Conference, Rothamsted Research Center, UK.Causeur, D. (2018) Handling dependence or not in statistical learning for high-dimensional data. December 2018, Invited Seminar, Department of Statistics, La Sapienza University, Roma, Italy.
- Causeur, D. (2018) Analysis of Variance for functional data using the R package ERP. July 2018. Rencontres R, Rennes.
- Emily, M. (2018) Epistasis in case-control (GW)AS : a signal detection approach, Invited talk. December 2018, Toulouse.
- Hébert, F., Emily, M. and Causeur, D. (2018) Combinaison de tests dépendants en études d'association pangénomiques, Journées des jeunes chercheurs en biométrie, Paris, 2018
- Hébert, F., Emily, M. and Causeur, D. (2018) Prise en compte de la dépendance en études d'association pangénomiques. 50èmes Journées De Statistique. Saclay, France, 2018.
- Houée-Bigot, M. and Emily, M. (2018) Application d’approches de deep learning aux données de génomique, Workshop Deep Learning et Génomique, Versailles, 2018.
- Husson, F. (2018). From the package FactoMineR to a project on Exploratory Multivariate Data Analysis or how to improve the visibility of its package? November 2018. Murica (Spain) (pdf)
- Husson, F. (2018). Imputation multiple par des méthodes d'analyse factorielle. Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle, Paris. (pdf)
- Etienne, MP (2018) Stochastic Differential Equation to Model Movement Data in Ecology. July 2018. Joint Statistical Meetings - American Statistical Association
- Mira, S., Mougel, C., Emily, M. and Le Cadre, E. (2018) Crop diversification positively alter the intensity of soil-plant interactions in intensive agrosystems giving clues for agroecological transition, SFEcologie, Rennes, Octobre 2018